Monday, May 2, 2011

Busy Busy Me!

I know you have all been so worried about me...you know since it has been a week or maybe more since I have posted.  Right?  Have no fear, I am still here!  I am just swamped with Spring related projects.  Garden and bees (re-queening our hive) and can't forget the baby chicks who I feel like I have not spent nearly enough time with :-(

Not to mention, I am finally getting around to working on those cabinets I started a year and half ago...yes folks, we have been living without cabinet doors for almost a year.  But we have decided to paint them and we are getting a new tile backsplash in the kitchen!  More on that project soon! 

But I have so many exciting things to share!  New projects in the sewing room, a family auction and some awesome finds, and a diabetes conference for women that was awesome and empowering!

So please stay tuned I have some pictures and stories to share!  In the meantime, I am looking forward to a lot more of this since the weather is warming up!

1 comment: