Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Garden Apron

Hubby was gone all day yesterday, so in efforts to keep myself busy I took Kyra to the vet, worked in the garden and tended to the animals...then I made this...

I followed this tutorial at Make it Do.  I used a canvas type cloth that is typically used for outdoor furniture.  It has sturdy pockets for all my garden tools!  

I am feeling a little under the weather today, so I don't think I will get much use out of my new apron for a bit, which is a bummer because it is a beautiful day here in Central NC.  But I am hoping to get into the garden again later this week and put this baby to work!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! That's a great garden apron. Sorry you're not feeling well and missed being outside on this beautiful day. Don't worry--there'll be more!

    xofrances

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the apron! That could come in handy!

    ReplyDelete