Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I have to work tonight, so we wont be home for the Trick or Treaters.  So, I figured I would make some festive Halloween treats for the kids at the center!  I can't eat these because of my food allergies, (unfortunately for me, but fortunate for my waistline) but I just love making fun treats for others to eat!  I hope the kids like them!

I got these ideas straight off of Pinterest!  They were super easy to make and did not require too many ingredients! 

Oreo Spider cookies!  Aren't they cute?  Normally, spiders really creep me out, but these little guys are so cute...I don't think I would mind spiders too much if they all looked like this! 
 You can find the recipe here.


I also made little witches hats.  If you have been on Pinterest, you have seen these for sure!  They were so easy.  You can find the recipe here.

I hope everyone has a safe Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Hope your Halloween was fun! Your snacks are a hoot! Let's get together one of these days ...

    xofrances

    ReplyDelete