Sunday, January 15, 2012

A few changes...

Hey there!  I just wanted to let ya'll know, that for the next 6 months I will be blogging over at DiabetesSisters website.  My blogging over there will focus being a woman, living with diabetes.  Here is the link to my part of the SisterTALK Blogs.,,,

 http://www.diabetessisters.org/supportcommunity/sistertalkblogs/type-1-blog

...so please check me out!  You should also check out some of the other bloggers too!

I will still be blogging here, but I figure I am going to keep my diabetes blogging to a minimum at In the Short Rows and focus more on my crafting and homemaking stuff, for now. 

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  We are pet sitting for a friend, so Waylon has been enjoying some much needed doggie play-dates with his best friend Roxy.  I did some very fun wedding dress shopping yesterday with my cousin and today is looking like a good day to make a new apron and otherwise be lazy :-)  Happy Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment