Monday, December 2, 2013

It's been a while....

Hey, it's been a while.  I have a lot of excuses as to why I have not been on here, but I wont go in to those just now.  At this point, I just figured, hey, why not wait until the last post I wrote, FOR CHRISTMAS LAST YEAR (!) is relevant again?

So, as an introduction to hopefully getting back in to writing my blog, here is a picture of our newest addition, Gibson.  He is a (now) 8 month old Rottweiler pup.  We rescued him from the animal shelter and have had him since he was 6 months old.  He is a doll, a smart little (big!) guy and he is a handful!  I am loving working with him on a daily basis, and Waylon is enjoying his company too!

 His sense of humor....kills me!

 Love that rottie smile!

 What is dis? You want a picture?

A rare and welcomed "down time" for Waylon (and me!)!

1 comment: